Need a box built

Participant count
  • Participant list

joker0907
10+ year member

Joker
indiana
I have an 05 GMC Sierra ext cab. Looking for something to go right under the seat with downfiring sub. Much like the MTX ThunderForms. Just needs to fit one 10" sub and be carpeted in a matching tan. I would buy the thunderform but really don't want an MTX sub or the amp, Looking to use a single 5 channel amp for my highs and sub. Not sure where they mounted the amp on that but if there was a place to mount the amp that would be great as well.

MTX ThunderForms (Tan) 1988-2006 GM/Chevrolet Extra Cab at Crutchfield.com

What I meant by this post was I was looking for someone that could build something similar to the prefab that I could fill with the sub I want. I just want a very clean looking box that doesn't jump out at you as not supposed to be there kind of thing.

My builder can do it.. Need to know what speaker an amp. May can recess amp on opposite side of where 10" is. Amp would be upside down an a ***** to get to but would be hidden. Scope it and set filters then slide box on under seat nice an clean

Also, need to know what side u want driver on and ported or sealed. If ported I assume u want side firing? Gonna be birch as mdf is to heavy to ship so member that when u get quote.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.