Need a Box Built...

Participant count
  • Participant list

bumpin_8605
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
i have been building boxes for 7 or 8 months and i am looking for some more to build for u guys. i will build truck, car, and suv ones w/ carpet, terminals, slot or round ports or sealed as big as u need, and anything else u want. i can send pics of my work to ur email if u want me too. if u would like to talk bout one my aim- bumpin8605 or msn- chevyman4ever@msn.com' or just post.

hope to hear from you guys

-Trent

Originally posted by bumpin_8605 i have been building boxes for 7 or 8 months and i am looking for some more to build for u guys. i will build truck, car, and suv ones w/ carpet, terminals, slot or round ports or sealed as big as u need, and anything else u want. i can send pics of my work to ur email if u want me too. if u would like to talk bout one my aim- bumpin8605 or msn- chevyman4ever@msn.com' or just post.

hope to hear from you guys

-Trent
7 or 8 months my ass. The shoe boxes you made in Mexico for .99 cents a week doesnt count:nono: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif

yea 7 to 8 months of mexican butt-fuuin in the outhouse poop shoot maybe, but not buildin boxes

i saw the shitty job u did on that last box u built.half plywood half particle board with two dividers takeing up a ton of space with the ports on the wrong side.

now come on and be truthfull and quit tryin to theif buisness from me n craig:nono:

just cause u built ur firstmexican shoe box 8 months ago for .99 doesnt mean uve been

"building" boxes for eight months:nono: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif :nono:

i thought this kind of stuff was frowned upon in the mexican cupcake box making industry:nono: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif

thats cuz it was my box and i dint give a f*ck and i ran out of money and supplies. and i have had no complaints from any of the other people ive built for. they said i did a really good and were very happy with them. and u kno wat i dont care wat u guys say and im not a f*ckin mexican

Originally posted by choochooSS hes just jealous the pic in ur avatar insnt a lady-like mexican immigrant he could beat his meat to when no one is lookin
Oh I'm sure he beats his meat to dude in my avatar...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Settle down Jorge, it hasnt been long enough for you to build the boxes and get them shipped to your people, hence why u have had no complaints=no boxes. If it wasnt for me giving you the port link, i would still be designing the boxes that you are profiting off of. I remeber back in the day when polyfill was used in waterbeds and you used microphones to hook up home stereo subs, but you can't forget to ground that speaker good first.

Stick your finger up here.......... )0( ...........Then **** the Poo off.....:eek:

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif

This is

The

Cow's snatch

l

l

Then, go tickle your cows snatch........)O(...........and once again, lick it clean :eek:

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif :eek:

Can your mom still **** the golf ball through the garden hose.....look below to find out...

______o___________:eek: ........its comin.....

_____________o____:eek: ...its gonna happen!!.....

__________________:eek: ...aaahhhh....a mouthful of success!.......

Originally posted by ridered36 Settle down Jorge, it hasnt been long enough for you to build the boxes and get them shipped to your people, hence why u have had no complaints=no boxes. If it wasnt for me giving you the port link, i would still be designing the boxes that you are profiting off of. I remeber back in the day when polyfill was used in waterbeds and you used microphones to hook up home stereo subs, but you can't forget to ground that speaker good first.

u kno wat u gotta get hte story straight b4 u tell it since u gave me that site iv done 4 (built and shipped) and finishing the last 2 boxes for other ppl, and h ave 2 more to do, before that i built one for my unlces step daughter, and 2 myself. how did u think i was gettin the money for my new componets and my new subs, off building boxes. so say watever u want i dont give a ****. dont even start w/ me, u will regret it

hes gonna regret it how exactley???????

what are u gonna do about it??????

just cause u got caught lyin about "building boxes for 8 months" dont mean u gotta gay about it

(the first box u had in ur car that ur cousin built doesnt count)

Originally posted by choochooSS hes gonna regret it how exactley???????

what are u gonna do about it??????

just cause u got caught lyin about "building boxes for 8 months" dont mean u gotta gay about it

(the first box u had in ur car that ur cousin built doesnt count)

actually he laid it out and i did it and that was bout eight months ago then i buold another one and then my new one and all the others ive done. over a period of 8 months so eat dick face.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.