Need a box builder on the Olympic pen

Not yet. I went to his page but haven't made contact. I was gonna use my Mercedes then the wife wasn't too happy so I was gonna trade it out with my bro in law for his Durango then more drama so right now I'm looking at buying a Tahoe or cheap cheap Escalade or something. So, safe to say it's on hold til that happens.

I appreciate you putting me in contact with him though and when I finally start building I'll post a build log. Because honestly I might even change out my subwoofers now to the x-15's.

Not yet. I went to his page but haven't made contact. I was gonna use my Mercedes then the wife wasn't too happy so I was gonna trade it out with my bro in law for his Durango then more drama so right now I'm looking at buying a Tahoe or cheap cheap Escalade or something. So, safe to say it's on hold til that happens.
I appreciate you putting me in contact with him though and when I finally start building I'll post a build log. Because honestly I might even change out my subwoofers now to the x-15's.

Oh that suckks. You need a better wife. No don't kill me please...only kidding.

My wife has to put up with my hobby too. But...I tell her look at it this way: I'm not on drugs. I'm not in jail/prison. I haven't broken any laws. As long as my kids have food on the table and clothes on their backs, she's ok with it. Oh, and bills up to date, and morgage as well!

Anywho, hope it works out for ya in the longrun. Your thinking of getting the x15 v.2 subs or the ones that I have?

Hahaha no worries I'm a ******** too. Last night we talked about the logic of me spending an additional 5-10k on another and she knew it didn't make sense so, I'm gonna go ahead with the original plan for the Mercedes thank god I can finally get back to the original plans.

That's actually similar to how I explained it to my wife with this hobby and being a nerd playing playstation 4. I'm not causing trouble and I'm home every night and she never has to worry about me not taking care of home first. So yeah man, sounds like we're similar in that area. No kids yet but it won't change too much well it will but it won't hahaha.

Oh hey man have you ever heard of Audio Northwest in Lacey? A guy named Jesse owns it. Seems like a cool guy has a nice shop and one of his installers gave me some good advice with my car. I felt like a retard but the guy was like don't cut your rear deck just pull your factory speakers out for port areas, I seriously almost punched myself. So yeah great idea Hahahaha.

Audio Northwest are cool dudes, more SQ oriented over SPL. Also, Sight n Sound in Chehalis. Matt Knecht down there is knowledgeable and helpful. They're also hosting an event down there on Oct. 2nd.

Just saw all of these responses. I was starting to think there weren't any bass heads up here. Waiting on a response from boomin, I'll check out audio northwest too. Thanks for all the suggestions

Just saw all of these responses. I was starting to think there weren't any bass heads up here. Waiting on a response from boomin, I'll check out audio northwest too. Thanks for all the suggestions
Replied. I work wknd shift so that's why I haven't responded right away. I got great communication skills so no worries.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.