Need a box builder on the Olympic pen

I lived in Everett for 5 years. Not that it does you any good now.

just saying

I also lived near Smokey Point in Carrols Creek.
Really?!

A lot has changed over the course of the years. Don't think I've heard of Carrols Creek.

Just googled map carrols creek. It's in marysville, not Smokey Point. It's across from Super Wal-Mart. That's why I haven't heard of it.

Really?!
A lot has changed over the course of the years. Don't think I've heard of Carrols Creek.

Just googled map carrols creek. It's in marysville, not Smokey Point. It's across from Super Wal-Mart. That's why I haven't heard of it.
Yea north Marysville. NEX and Navy Fed were in smokey point. Moved from there to Peninsula Apts in Everett on Colby. I miss that apartment. 4th floor facing east.

[quote name='Boomin_tahoe']@CSCStang

If I build it, you shall have bass.[/QUOTE]
2-3 months until I'm back to designing, 5ish out from building again. Been a long road man but healing is going well....

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

2-3 months until I'm back to designing, 5ish out from building again. Been a long road man but healing is going well....
Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Ah ok. We're losing designers left and right. Another person is on "hold" because of wrist issues.

In response to Boomin Tahoe, my phone didn't quote my reply to your reply.

Doesn't need to be special really just 4.5 cubes, ported with a square port hell at this point I don't even care if it's 3/4 MDF board. Subs up port to the rear hatch. There's a basic design on sundown's site under the spec sheet for a slotted port Im just not sure how it will translate to a square port.

In response to Boomin Tahoe, my phone didn't quote my reply to your reply.

Doesn't need to be special really just 4.5 cubes, ported with a square port hell at this point I don't even care if it's 3/4 MDF board. Subs up port to the rear hatch. There's a basic design on sundown's site under the spec sheet for a slotted port Im just not sure how it will translate to a square port.

You really want to use MDF? I mean it's not a bad choice, cheaper than most other wood but have plenty of exp with mdf.

Yeah I know, I wanted to go Baltic birch but, at the moment it's temporary so I don't want to build Baltic birch until I'm 100% sure. Doubling up the 3/4 should be alright right? If you do build it you can remain anonymous until it's redone in birch hahahahaha. I guess the main thing I wanted in the box was the one in your profile pic. Facing up with the square port. Anything past that I'm at a loss until they're hooked and playing.

Yeah doubling the top isn't gonna pose a problem. Mine is in my avatar. That's what my box is made from, birch. But not baltic.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.