Need 3000-4000wrms @ .5 ohms or 2 ohms or two 1500-2000wrms amps @ 1 ohm

I have four D4 subwoofers that take on 750-1000wrms each.

I need either two amps that will achieve 1500-2000wrms

or two amplifiers that will do 3000-4000wrms @ .5 ohm daily or 2 ohm.

or an amplifier that is internally strapped to handle two 1 ohm loads (Something like how the Audiopipe AP30001D is. (Two 15001D's internally strapped in one larger case)

This is for a daily driver setup.

I'd prefer 2 ohms over .5 ohms if going with one 3k-4kwrms amplifier.

Budget is under $500 for my friend. He is on a college budget. This isnt for my setup.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a pair of viper 2500.1. They do 2500 plus at 2 ohm. Same board as the orion 2500D and the xtr 2400

One needs repair I think. Turns on but no sound. Could be an RCA issue.

Can do $525 shipped for the pair

A pair of BNIB Audiopipe AP 18001Ds (with warranty) would provide 3500+ watts RMS @ your impedance and still leave some money on the table. Please PM me if interested.

Also, we could do a pair of BNIB Planet Audio BB3000s for similar results on the power and the money.

[quote name='BIGJEFF64']If u buy @catman db drive 2k u will get 3k at .5. Those amps r serious[/QUOTE]

I'd be interested in purchasing his amplifier. However I would need a little bit more power than 3000wrms. Id rather not run at 2 ohm, so if I could find two of those amps to run at 1 ohm, that would be great. Have any idea how much he is selling it for? I looked around the message board and the threads I see is that he is wanting to trade his amp for a bigger amp.

I'd be interested in purchasing his amplifier. However I would need a little bit more power than 3000wrms. Id rather not run at 2 ohm, so if I could find two of those amps to run at 1 ohm, that would be great. Have any idea how much he is selling it for? I looked around the message board and the threads I see is that he is wanting to trade his amp for a bigger amp.
U can get his and sonic electronix sells them on clearance last time I checked.

I've got a sundown saz-3000D available. Check out my for sale thread for batteries too.
Need something that does around 3200-4000wrms total at either .5 ohm or 2 ohm... or two amps at 1 ohm @ 1800wrms each. Prefer not to run at .5 ohm. I dont like running amps at such a low ohm load as a daily driver.

If you have an XS 3400D, then I'm interested. Its a direct fit for the the vehicle Im putting it in and packs the post power for a Group 34 battery.

Autotek mx3000.1

Over 3k@2

3b1f8f81.jpg

I hear ya. I bought this one because of so many people using as their daily at 0.5 ohm with no problems in case I happened to find awesome used subs for that config. If you change your mind, let me know.

[quote name='BIGJEFF64']If u buy @catman db drive 2k u will get 3k at .5. Those amps r serious[/QUOTE]

Is the DB Drive 2400D a solid amp? I was thinking of picking up two of them and running them at 1 ohm each.

Need something that does around 3200-4000wrms total at either .5 ohm or 2 ohm... or two amps at 1 ohm @ 1800wrms each. Prefer not to run at .5 ohm. I dont like running amps at such a low ohm load as a daily driver.
If you have an XS 3400D, then I'm interested. Its a direct fit for the the vehicle Im putting it in and packs the post power for a Group 34 battery.
The Sundown 3k will do that power at .5

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.