Nasty FI BTL sound?

If bxo is portd and port facing back than yes most likley its just the sub bottoming out when u open the trunk and the box port has no back pressure causing it to unload and bottom the sub out making that pop noise. If the seats fold down keep the trunk closed and try listening thru the cabin and i bet it wont do it.

Or you could just be sendin a dirty signal and clippin the sub haha
Well, like i said, the ***** got kinda toasty on the dustcap after 5 minutes of bumping lol. And his rca's are shitty and old, so maybe thats whats up. Other than that, he has a nice voltage, and electrical upgrade, so that part is good. Good headunit, pioneer 7200, ect...

LOL My buddy ordered the SPL version and used them for daily. They have a really tight gap. When you play music with them, they can get non-linear and the coil can rub. His did and they didn't last long. You need the daily gap.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.