Name this subwoofer

Xsparta11x

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hey everyone, I'm picking up an amp and box for a beater car of mine and it's got a functional subwoofer in it. Im not sure what brand this is and was hoping someone on here might know.

Thanks in advance!!!

I'm not picking it up until Sunday I just wanted to do some research if I could before then so that I didn't have to do that

That fiber weave on the cone looks like an ab xr series but the ab logo is an oval. Didn’t Kenwood have a fiber looking coated cone. Might just be a China build 1000-1500 rms sub.

It's a few screws, take it outta the box and answer your own question.
And the answer is...... Drum roll......

No idea. No label.

It's a DVC 4ohm with a good sized magnet on the backside, but other then that, no idea about it. Owner didn't know anything. Worst case scenario is I paid $110 for a 12" ported probox, and a Kicker DX 500.1 amp. Not a bad deal. I would just like to know what sub this is so maybe can know if I should add some badding to the box.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.