Name all the old school companies you can think of

Radian (I had the 1x250 watt mono similar case and motherboard to the Fultrons)

M&M Godfather

Southern Audio Services (SAS is now Bazooka)

Gem Sound (exact kicker knockoff's)

IMPACT Mobile Audio

Hart

Hollywood Sound Labs (Special mention for the first subs with green surrounds)

Death Wish Amplifiers

Onyx

I havent seen the one that EVERY Checker or mom and pop auto parts store used to sale-- Sparkomatic. Actually saw a kid that tried to build a whole system around the brand... hurt my ears!

back in the day I was a solid Orion user... 2 8's in a ported box... thought it was a ground pounder back then... course "back then" was in the early 80's and people were still competing with a rear deck full of 6x9 tri-axial speakers! oy-vey!

wow... and I had almost forgotton about Kraco... another popular hu for those NOT in the know... matter of fact, back then the only serious brands to have were Alpine or Kenwood. Member the battle to make the BEST Tape Player!?!

this thread makes me feel like a little kid.
lol born in 87...no wonder. I had a 79 cutlass with mtx subs, kenwood pull the whole **** deck out, 6 x 9"s 3 way and a kenwood amp when you were like 6 months old.

lol...its all love tho

Radian (I had the 1x250 watt mono similar case and motherboard to the Fultrons)M&M Godfather

Southern Audio Services (SAS is now Bazooka)

Gem Sound (exact kicker knockoff's)

IMPACT Mobile Audio

Hart

Hollywood Sound Labs (Special mention for the first subs with green surrounds)

Death Wish Amplifiers

Onyx
I see your Hart Sound, and raise you a Wagner "Super Rock". Bet very few people knew about THAT company.

How about Harrison Labs? Still occasionally see one of their woofers or in-line RCA crossover modules around...

Don't forget EPI, Concord, Monolithic, Audiomobile, Sanyo (no longer really in the car audio game), Tenvox, Technics car audio...

Or, the REALLY cheesy brands: Epsilon ("'E' for Empty", was what we called them), Mustang, Pyramid, Ai Rhapsody, Majestic, Zeuz, Bumper, Craig, Audiovox, Bass 48, Excalibur, Ultimate, Sherwood, Alphine, Rockwood, Kenford, Thump...

Regards,

Gordon.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.