Na$ty a$$ honda accord (low lyfe) build log - 56k

What would you all recommend for a enclosure for the 4 Xcon's? I was thinking a ported flat wall, but my friend thinks a 4th order band pass wall may be a good idea too. What would you do if it was your setup and why?

My 2 babies have been polished and are ready for mounting. I Amy have 2 more on the way :x

983b181758050b91a2f63c681104e80f.jpg

d4ce2d4f8a5cfb9974867316bc2c9367.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Jesus dude, I think you may have spent as much on product as you did on your car lol. Blowing money.

Anyways, looking forward to it being finished. Any ETA on when it will be? Where are pics of the actual car? I have a 2011 accord

The car cost me about 30k, lol. Only about 6k on materials... So far. It should be completed by the end of September. I want to have it finished by my birthday.

The car cost me about 30k, lol. Only about 6k on materials... So far. It should be completed by the end of September. I want to have it finished by my birthday.
I thought it was a 06 accord, did I miss something?

If it were a 2015 EXL V6 maybe lol

That is correct, it is a 06 Accord EXL coupe. I am the original owner and I purchased it new in 06.

That is correct, it is a 06 Accord EXL coupe. I am the original owner and I purchased it new in 06.
Oh I get you, but its now worth 6-8k max is what I guess I meant.

Oh yeah, that is correct but I wouldn't sell it so the resale value means nothing to me.
Here is a old pic... It's been at the shop for a while now.

View attachment 26553123

Good looking car! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fro.gif.c695f1f814b01c4ad99fe7f8cccadd29.gif

It's going to be wrapped in a pearl/metallic blue color and the wheels are being powder coated in pearl white. I am getting the windows retinted this weekend with double 5%. On the back and sides and 15% on the front.

Be very careful about where you mount those Orion amps. They're solid performers but notoriously vulnerable to vibration damage/failure.
They will be custom mounted in the trunk along w/ 3 other orion amps and the extra batterys. Since the car is being walled they should not see much vibration in the trunk.

My 2nd set of 8" port flares are coming along nicely. These 1's have flanges to be attached directly to my wall via a removable port for tuning purposes. I hope she sounds as good as she is going to look!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.