Na$ty a$$ honda accord (low lyfe) build log - 56k

You don't need that EQ, they are horrible.
What do you mean, where is the other amp?

What don't you like about the KnuKonceptz Ultimate battery terminals? I just realized for all of the different runs that I am going to be doing that these terminals may not support it. I may have to step up a notch and get the Konfused battery terminals.

i say, step back. learn what you are doing first. before you blow shitt up.

ask questions, do a lot of reading. and dont buy a eq, buy a h/u unit with all that. the 80prs is a nice h/u .

theres more to this then buying stuff.

i say, step back. learn what you are doing first. before you blow shitt up.
ask questions, do a lot of reading. and dont buy a eq, buy a h/u unit with all that. the 80prs is a nice h/u .

theres more to this then buying stuff.
I agree, I have done a **** ton of reading and am learning as I go. That is why I am here...to learn more from your all input and ask even more questions. I have decided to return the EQ and I am going yo purchase the Pioneer AVH-X4700BS.

I haven't blown anything up...just yet //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Just incase anyone is curious on how the XScorpion aeroports look...seems to be of good quality.

if you want a 8" aeroport, the 8" Sonotube from Home Depot or Lowes will be you cheapest route. You can get the 8" tube for $6.00 at lowes(our store price) and just buy some fiberglass resin to make it more sturdy, or you could be cheap like me and just use the tube without resining it lol, then it would only cost you $6 to make a port lmao... ive done it that way in my last 2 builds and it actually performed and metered pretty well for what it was. i did a 145.8 legal on the dash with the sonotube port lol

if you want a 8" aeroport, the 8" Sonotube from Home Depot or Lowes will be you cheapest route. You can get the 8" tube for $6.00 at lowes(our store price) and just buy some fiberglass resin to make it more sturdy, or you could be cheap like me and just use the tube without resining it lol, then it would only cost you $6 to make a port lmao... ive done it that way in my last 2 builds and it actually performed and metered pretty well for what it was. i did a 145.8 legal on the dash with the sonotube port lol
Thanks, this is exactly what the guy who is doing my build recommended as well since it is hard as hell to find 8" pvc pipe. I just ordered some flanges from Europe to use with the sonotube. I will most likely have it fiberglassed since a portion of the tube will be extending from the box. Kind of like the image depicted below:

Thanks, this is exactly what the guy who is doing my build recommended as well since it is hard as hell to find 8" pvc pipe. I just ordered some flanges from Europe to use with the sonotube. I will most likely have it fiberglassed since a portion of the tube will be extending from the box. Kind of like the image depicted below:
yea its much cheaper and easy lol... hell i dont even buy flanges, ive just been literally using sonotube and thats it lol... i dont have pics on here though.

yea its much cheaper and easy lol... hell i dont even buy flanges, ive just been literally using sonotube and thats it lol... i dont have pics on here though.
Keepin' it gangsta I see, lol. The car I am doing now is a show car so everything "must" look clean/professional...bahhhhhhhh

So...I received a few more goodies today. Everything else should be here by tomorrow and I should be good to start my deadening project this weekend with tons of pics of course. I also got my custome 8" flanges ordered from Europe //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Shout out to Adrian from the SSA forums for hooking me up and making me a custom set.

New Kinetik HC3800:

Q Logic Kick Panels:

Fat Mat (Rattle Trap) 200 sq ft: This is 80mil deadner but I was expecting it to be thicker than it actually is! I will be throwing some Second Skin Pro on top of this!

A few more goodies arrived today. I even received a unexpected goodie //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif. I received my 2nd 2500d in the mail today along with an additional 100sq ft of Fatmat Rattlemat and a new White Sony Gold Wireless Headset.

Sound deadening should commence this weekend if all goes as planned! I will be doing the entire vehicle with approximately 250 sq ft of deadner and then doing some Second Skin Luxury Liner pro as well.

This 2nd 2500d I purchased is definitely not in as good of a physical condition as the 1st I bought (which looks brand new), but it is 100% mechanically sound and it will be out of sight anyway //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.