My XXX has finally arrived! Pictures Inside!

So wait a minute! Are you saying that the XXX isn't a good sub? I have seen to many get up and over 146db+ with a single 15", vented. They sound alot better and louder then a Dub 7, I mean not to mention they can handle a bunch more and they also have alot more excursion limits. DHL *****? hmm another baised opinion of something. I never have problems with them, plus they get my things to me alot quicker then UPS or others have.
there all bias views.....every courier has there problems...they all **** honestly....dhl does get here earlier which is one thing I like about them....as far as the new '06 he's referring to the ammount of power needed to get the claimed 5" of xmax......im giving mine 3kw, I dont see how 2 se's could handle that ammount on a daily basis, and yes the xxx is inefficient but im sure it can get louder.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.