My XXX has finally arrived! Pictures Inside!

I see in your sig you have a Reg. Cab truck....Might I ask where you will be putting this beast?
i was expecting this //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

rough design for the temp. box....it will be smaller though....the fiberglass box will be pretty much the same design but alot better looking....the back part is my amp rack, amp on each side.

Ported? If so box size and tuning. Sealed? If so box size.
ported, yes....well with that design i can get about 4 cubes but im really going to need alot less....2.5 cubes ported not sure about the port tuning right now im gueesing 32hz or so.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/kewlpics.gif.71a3a341a1e2f31b762e5d3d89927269.gif
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cuddle.gif.bd1b29c179c0482f8313dbd790b74c94.gif more to come if I can get this crap camera to work.

if your gonna mount it in the middle of your truck like that i hope you have a good alarm, and your not gonna park it anywhere dangerous.if that sub can be seen anywhere people are gonna try to take it!

if your gonna mount it in the middle of your truck like that i hope you have a good alarm, and your not gonna park it anywhere dangerous.if that sub can be seen anywhere people are gonna try to take it!
towel ftw! I understand the risk....throw a towel over it and you wont be able to make it out atleast....and yes I do plan on installing an alarm.

id get mo n the crew to rethink the design and make it stealth, you think waiting a month for it was painful, that pain will be nothing compared to returning to your ride and seeing broken glass and a space where the sub used to be.seriously get mo to 'stealth it'

id get mo n the crew to rethink the design and make it stealth, you think waiting a month for it was painful, that pain will be nothing compared to returning to your ride and seeing broken glass and a space where the sub used to be.seriously get mo to 'stealth it'
had the same deisgn with my last sub...but ill definately take it into consideration

You are going to need a ton of power if you expect to see anywhere near 5" P2P.

Guy on CSO said 2 SE 12's where louder by ear than a single XXX 15 with 1/4 the power.

On SSA we compared the XXX18 specs to the Jackhammer...not all too different.

Just cus it looks nice doesnt mean it is. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Nice looking sub. Let us know how it performs.

/rant

BTW

No $630 isn't bad if its worth it. DHL *****. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Nate, you stopped IMing me soo much. Last night my girlfriend was tempted to put an an away (she hijacked my computer) saying "nate is not great"

That box better look better than the temp pics you keep showing me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.