My weekend old school scores

Participant count
  • Participant list
I have 3 endcaps, 2 are the grayish second gen, 1 is pained black. I also have a black sink-link, a ZX x-over module, and the dual-docking module. All have been sitting in my garage for many years are a lil rough. You can have em all for the cost of shipping if you want. I figure a large usps flat box would cover it. $15ish I think.
I may just take you up on that..

nice scores. harder to come by. i remember when they were new and i was looking at them in shops. i had a couple Crossfire and Kicker amps back then. shame i keep selling stuff i dont' use.
I'm looking at buying a Crossfire lot from Dave(LA_CRX) here soon maybe.

He had an eq/possessor, BNITB CFA142, a 302, 202, 602 and a used 142...all CFA amps.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.