my system was jacked

they had a code grabber....alarms are useless nowadays.........theifs just wait till you unarm your car...then with there grabber they read your code and unluck at the own will..........screw them....screw everyone who does and i have one thing to say to all you who do..go out and get a f*cking life and a job...ok!
It's not even that hard to get around an alarm. When my brothers system was jacked all they did was hook a battery up to the car antenna and fried everything in the car including the alarm. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

no one around in my area is stupid enough to try and jack my system anymore. i've never had my car broken into but i have had ton's of stupid **** done to my car. people have slashed my tires, egged my car and a few other things. so a buddy of mine that works in security hooked me up on some survelance hehehe. now i have had 8 people arrested for trying to **** with my car so the word be out oh not to mention i beat the **** out of the guy who slashed my tires so i had my revenge. and to the guy's who have had theirs jacked i'm sorry man that *****.

adam

my cousin had three audiobahn flame q 12's jacked but i felt no remourse b/c my cuz is an ass.

sorry guys that would **** to get your system jacked, that is money down the drain //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.