My Sub Box Finally Done !!

Well,

My Matts amp came in and I hooked it up, and OMG this truck sounds better than I could have ever expected. Also I just completed my amp rack tonight, with the final holes in the lid cover cut,carpeted and lexaned, it turned out pretty good I think.

I will post pics tomorrow, it got to dark for picture taking. Now all I have to do is extend my wires to reach up into the rack and Ill be all done.

Thanks for looking.

wut did you use to make it hug the fender wells? I like that clean fit look, I need a tip to keep the cut as close to matchin the fender well roll.
take a metal clothes hangar and mold it around the panneling. once you get the shape, mark the shape on some mdf and cut.

I promise Ill put them up today, I have been working my usual 12 hour nightshifts, and sleeping during the day, the weather has been sucky but tomorrow its supposed to be nice, sorry its taking so long to get them posted.

Thanks for the positive comments.

The pictures are large, i still need to latch the hinges for the top and do a little trimming and mount the amps, but these pics are close enough to give you and idea what im trying to do.

thanks for looking

[/url]]

yea i will be covering thescrew holes up soon, along with adjusting my top of my amp rack and some little trimming here and there, but basically its done.

Once I get my wires extended ill mount the amps and ill take a few more pics.

:)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.