my sealed *steel* type R box

well i ordered 15 sq ft of edead v1se

EDIT or not, i fgot to the shipping 18 bucks for that hmm thats more than the product itself almost, looks like ill take a trip to lowes,

yea it cost a bunch more 50 bucks a gallon i think?
B stock isn't that bad. It'll probably be around that price shipped though.

Spectrum is really almost unreal... my quarter Panels feel like they have concrete behind them.

Spectrum is COMPLETELY worth the extra money. I actually have enough to do your box, but I don't know if I'd want to send it... I'll have to think about it if you're interested.

Hmmm... 14 inch squares, 1/8" thick, 6 sides.. that's 147 cubic inches of metal. Cold rolled steel is about .3 lbs per cubc inch... that's a 44 lb steel box you'll have there fella.

Hmmm... 14 inch squares, 1/8" thick, 6 sides.. that's 147 cubic inches of metal. Cold rolled steel is about .3 lbs per cubc inch... that's a 44 lb steel box you'll have there fella.
yep with the 25 lbs sub, its a heavy mother, i just wonder if it will sound good ( i dont think it will) but who knows

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.