My Old School Camaro RS build....

IT'S DE TOMASO YOU DICK! GET IT RIGHT
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

lulz

No, mine is the ULTRA rare DeTamasso. They are worth tons more.............

I should be ordering new custom carpet and rear seat cover for the 67 this weekend...and also the deadning stuff for the floor....Its gonna be pretty sweet....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Funny if they arn't worth $20K that I've turned down an offer of $25K on my 911....You try to build a 911 with a Chevy 302....and do it right.....mine has factory heat and factory air...interior has been completly redone...I've seen these conversion cars hit close to $40k on ebay with crap interiors and no heat or air.......I wouldn't take less than 30K for mine....the white 914 ..I'll probably be selling the body with no motor or transaxel for $4k within the next couple of weeks to someone wanting to do a porsche 6 conversion...The 2.0 running gear will be going in my red 914.....I picked the 928 up for $8500.....which I thought was a good deal....but I do need to do a few things to it.....And here is my red 914 I also have a blue 914 parts car.....
Lets get back to reality....

Mid 80's 911 Targa, in average condition $5-10K on Ebay all day. We know how overpriced stuff on Ebay can be compared to local ads.

A 302 swap? Minus $2000. Its not a desirable engine, and its not a desirable conversion in the Porsche community. Only a fool would think that it was worth doing from scratch when you can buy V-8 Porsche's relatively easily because nobody can sell them!

914 2.0 Parts Car, $200-3000 - to a sucker. We're up to $13K now!

928 Porsche. A V-8 powered car that was one of Porsche's least desirable models. $5,000 - 8,000 with New paint, and matching Telephone dial wheels. Just saw one sell locally during the summer.

-------------

$18K - 21K. Whooops, a possible $1000 over my sarcastic estimate.

What these Porsche's have to do with this thread? = Priceless

Just keep stalling around. We'll all grow bored and quit looking for the Camaro.

That's right, this was a Camaro build! Not an "everything in my warehouse posted to my thread" build.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fro.gif.c695f1f814b01c4ad99fe7f8cccadd29.gif

You can get beaters for cheap on th' bay or project cars.......I have one Stingray that cost $12,000 that needs almost nothing...Which I still had to drop a couple of G's in it to get it to perfection...I got another same year...bigger motor runs great I just added a new carb...I paid 5gs...but It will take a min of 10gs to get it nice as my other......interior...some patching...some shoes and paint...So depending on condition and quality prices vary.....

Lets get back to reality....Mid 80's 911 Targa, in average condition $5-10K on Ebay all day. We know how overpriced stuff on Ebay can be compared to local ads.

A 302 swap? Minus $2000. Its not a desirable engine, and its not a desirable conversion in the Porsche community. Only a fool would think that it was worth doing from scratch when you can buy V-8 Porsche's relatively easily because nobody can sell them!

914 2.0 Parts Car, $200-3000 - to a sucker. We're up to $13K now!

928 Porsche. A V-8 powered car that was one of Porsche's least desirable models. $5,000 - 8,000 with New paint, and matching Telephone dial wheels. Just saw one sell locally during the summer.

-------------

$18K - 21K. Whooops, a possible $1000 over my sarcastic estimate.

What these Porsche's have to do with this thread? = Priceless

Just keep stalling around. We'll all grow bored and quit looking for the Camaro.

That's right, this was a Camaro build! Not an "everything in my warehouse posted to my thread" build.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fro.gif.c695f1f814b01c4ad99fe7f8cccadd29.gif
Dude, dont wast your time with long posts with him....it is pointless. I am for cereal....this guy gets off on crap like this, and no matter if it is the haters or the dickriders, he is getting feedback and he loves it, hence the off topic pictures of other cars...........of course becasue someone mentioned something related to something he has, because you know he has everything........and of course is better than everyone else's.....

I have been around the block with this meathead....he will never change, so just accept it, haha!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.