My Old School Camaro RS build....

Here is a pic of my 928 and Black TA from 2 days ago.....
audi002.jpg

audi006.jpg
The rims on your Porsche, however, are a perfect choice (even the front rims, I love the stock rims on the 928's)

Yep, and they are the only Pushrods I would take over a Flat 6 (or the older V8's in the 928)

You seem to assume that all of his cars are high dollar cars. He has a CRX, Wrangler, old 914, etc. Most of his cars cost him less than $10k.

He does, however, have an unbelievable collection of audio equipment. Most of it is brand new in the box, high end equipment from the 80s/90s. Stuff that will one day be worth a lot someday (and hopefully prove a good investment).
My '02 Z28 dynoed 683rwhp, all motor, before I sold it. 5.7 LS1 backed with the factory Tremec T-56 6-speed (rebuilt, of course) & a custom 9'' Ford rear.

Frank Drendel is a true sports car enthusiast. His collection is worth about $40 million, I was being sarcastic. His house in Hickory, NC has an elevator that raises his cars in & out of storage. The man has 3 Ferraris Enzo's for God's sake.

I do rather like those Snowflakes too...
They remind me of another great wheel design, the VW Snowflakes (go figure)
Those are the 17" Yearone snowflakes...I choose black over the gold because the Yearone gold was a lighter amodized look....than the deep gold like the originals...but once all the decals are back on the car it will have plenty of gold...I think it will balence out

i've seen the Laredo snowflakes...I like those....too
Yeah, I hate about 99% of factory wheels. Well, some of the new vehicles coming out have nice options.

I'm gonna install a 2.5" lift on the Jeep this winter, just to give clearance for some 32'' tires. My Jeep's a sandstone color with tinted glass & custom smoked effect on the front amber markers/tail lights. I had planned on buying some black Cragar soft 8's, but the snowflakes have grown on me & I think I'm gonna keep them. Everybody puts Cragars or something similar in black on lifted trucks anyway.

The Z28 had brushed aluminum ZR1 wheels from a '91 Corvette ZR1, not cheap replicas. They were 17 x 9.5 front & 18 x 11 rear. Weighed about 35lb total & were worth several thousand.

DSC01199.jpg

DSC01205.jpg

DSC01201.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.