My New X-12 Enclosure Pics

I am half tempted to buy the other one off of him and do just that lolz - Right now I have it on an older Cadence Daytona DCA2500.1 - I know what you're thinking right now lolz - Cadence - WTF?! but that is by far one of my absolute fave amps - VERY efficient, >500 damping, VERY CLEAN power, and it's built like a fkn tank - I'm going to try and find another one so I can strap em and add another HDD in the future 4 sure //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif
No hate here, i have no experience with the line so i cant judge. and many big name ******** brands had their quality products before they sold out. i wanna try two of those on two bc3500s strapped:yumyum:

No hate here, i have no experience with the line so i cant judge. and many big name ******** brands had their quality products before they sold out. i wanna try two of those on two bc3500s strapped:yumyum:
Yeah that would be sick too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fro.gif.c695f1f814b01c4ad99fe7f8cccadd29.gif

I've had tons of ppl repeatedly pm me asking me about my enclosure so here are the details about it for everyone: This is a ported horn design enclosure from PWK Designs - I told him I was going to run the Sundown X or Z.v4 12" on recommended rms power for either in the trunk of my 1996 Pontiac Grand Prix SE Sedan for DAILY use before he designed it - For whatever that's worth?! lolz - From there it was built by: @ mlstrass (I don't know how to post a mention in here) who did an awesome job at a very reasonable price - Thank you again - That is all - Cheers everyone //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Try the sub inverted to show off that **** basket...
I was thinking about doing that, but I think I'd rather build another enclosure - I'm thinking of doing a 4th that ports right into the cabin through the armrest in the back seat (It does NOT fold //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif ) with plexi so you can see the basket in the trunk - Thoughts?

that would work, have done a few of those. 4" or 6" aero firing thru the ski pass...

Bummer the camera flash always washes out the orange in the port and that **** matched the sundown logo pretty much exact...

that would work, have done a few of those. 4" or 6" aero firing thru the ski pass...
Bummer the camera flash always washes out the orange in the port and that **** matched the sundown logo pretty much exact...
- IKR - pics never do the beautiful enclosure build any justice - It looks sick in person

I'll have to shoot you a pm later and toss around some ideas for my plans with this as it will depend on if and when I could hire you to do a new enclosure build //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I'll have to shoot you a pm later and toss around some ideas for my plans with this as it will depend on if and when I could hire you to do a new enclosure build //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Not a problem, got a few big builds coming up, so it will just depend upon when you're ready and how soon you need it...

Not a problem, got a few big builds coming up, so it will just depend upon when you're ready and how soon you need it...
K cool - PM sent - I'm going to try and get another 1 of these and do a new build with the pair of them and make sure I show off those sxy baskets //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

If I end up getting another one of these subs THIS enclosure will be going up for sale w/ the sundown logo plate & plexi cover included and with or without my extra Sundown SA-12 D4 if anyone is interested... Just to put it out there //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif - Enclosure is MINT with only 1 set of sub mounting screw holes that ALL still hold TIGHT - This is as close to freshly built as it gets...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.