Audio Anarchy T-Line Demo Truck.... an Impromptu Video

Participant count
  • Participant list

bbeljefe

CarAudio.com Elite
I posted this video in the Amp Test Tuesday section of SMD because this week he'll be testing a CT Sounds 1400.1 and since I'm a CT Sounds dealer and, am running two CT Sounds 1400.1s, I decided to go ahead and make a vid even though the build is far from being done.

The subs are Sundown Zv3 15s but will eventually be CT Sounds Exos or better.

Lemme know what you think so far!

So sorry for the late reply guys. I've been busy as hell and didn't think to check back in to this thread.

The 1400.1s can be had in a shop for ~$350.00 and according to Steve Meade's amp dyno, the one he tested did ~1864 watts at 12.8 volts and 1Ω and ~2406 watts at 14.5 volts and 1Ω. You can watch the test

And thanks for the kind words. It's a work in progress that will end up with two Exos and a lot more power.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.