my new "used" car help 2007 Avalon help

Participant count
  • Participant list

rightaway
10+ year member

pa
it comes with the non nav, non JBL system. not sure what size the speakers are because crutchfield and other web site list the sizes from 5 1/4 to 6.5. i know that it has a small center speaker too. does anybody know what size the speakers are? it looks like component speakers, front and rear. I want to keep the radio but upgrade the speakers and amp. What should i do about the center speaker in the dash. I have Alpine type r with the an alpine 5 channel and not to happy with the sound. I think for the money, i could have got better. I'm looking for around 100 a set for component speakers. any suggestions on what I should do. this is a big car. looking for big sound.

it comes with the non nav, non JBL system. not sure what size the speakers are because crutchfield and other web site list the sizes from 5 1/4 to 6.5. i know that it has a small center speaker too. does anybody know what size the speakers are? it looks like component speakers, front and rear. I want to keep the radio but upgrade the speakers and amp. What should i do about the center speaker in the dash. I have Alpine type r with the an alpine 5 channel and not to happy with the sound. I think for the money, i could have got better. I'm looking for around 100 a set for component speakers. any suggestions on what I should do. this is a big car. looking for big sound.
If you do the Crutchfield chat where you chat with an employee, tell them your car and they will tell you all the spec you want.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.