MY NEW PHEONIX GOLD AMPS???? As good as "old" PG?

They use the same basis platform for the sound as the M series, but have added to it to make it better, so yes they sound be superior in sound to the M series. That's direct from PG.

The new pg amps are built quite well, and seem to resemble the pg of old. I have an oldchool pg m44 that I have been running in my car for quite some time, and I would not give it up period. Best amp ive owned to date.
yeah i had the 44 and the 100 but my dumbarse left them in the vehicle when i sold it years back. so which of the pg amps have the sq of the m series? looking at a new amp for my components

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.