my new $250 system! what you think?

Participant count
  • Participant list

moturbopar
10+ year member

az
well its now a little over $250. I dont know if any of you remember this post by me http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/showthread.php?t=44197 but I have upgraded some of this stuff. The new system consists of an older sony xr-c410 and 10 disk changer, pioneer DEQ-7200 dsp (digital EQ), Coustic, xm-3E crossover. the speakers and amps are infinity component set 6000cs powered by an orion cobalt co702, Kicker 6.5 resolutions, powered by orion cobalt 230, and an orion XTR 12s SVC, powered by a crossfire tek400.1. The wiring is 4 guage main wire, fed into a fosgate dist block with 8 guage going to the co702 and to the tek400.1, the 230 gets a 10 guage. I have built a custom sealed 1.5cuft 3/4"mdf box for the orion and is filled with fiberfill. The RCAs are all monster cable (got it real cheap!) the totall for everything including the box and some orion cobalt 8" woofers that will someday become my midbasses comes out to $386.29!

I think this is pretty good, for the components I have.

Now I need to sell off some of my other amps, so I can get some sound deadener!!

Later guys

Shawn

how the hell does everything add up! I've got way less stuff than that and I'm @ $600!
Hi, I have been doing alot of shopping on Ebay! everything I have purchased is from ebay! the most I have spent is $66 on the pioneer EQ, most everything else has been around $30 +/- a few $$$$. So far everything seems to work great, I just hope it all sounds good after its installed.

Thanks guys

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.