my new 18's lots of pics need help!

tooloud4tv
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Georgia
well some of u know me from termpro. i just recently got rid of my 15's i just had to try 18" woofers and im here to say that i will NEVER! go back to 15s 12s or 10s 18s FTMFW! heres some pics of my new babies!

meholdn1.jpg

Fresh out the box 2 Dual 4 ohm 18" RE SX's

ps please excuse my pants didnt realize they were down on my right side lol its because i have tons of **** on my right side.

meholdn2.jpg

floor1.jpg

sitting by my old American Bass DX 15" **** 18"s make even big ass 15"s look small

desktop2.jpg

desktop.jpg

218sbed.jpg

**** they are pretty!

118bed.jpg

mm40001d.jpg

my Bad ass Autotek mm 4000.1d this a bad muthafuka!

meanmachine.jpg

dualmonoblock.jpg

dual mono block ***** that i cant buy 2 and strap them

ALSO excuse the wiring i see an flame waiting to happen on that

i need enclouser help. im wanting some SERIOUS lows while at the same time i want it to hit the upper note hard too. like 40-50hz my problem is i dont knwo what to do 12 cubes tuned 33hz or 16 cubes tuned 36-8hz i know with an bigger box i can get away with the higher tunning an still have the lows. what u guys suggest?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.