My lil Honda ...

yeah if they'd done 2- 12's ported woulda been just as good.. i loved aria equipment, they changed to memphis and i used it cause it was free i just can't understand why they go from a great name to a city lol..
I thought it was Fultron that became Memphis?

Not very many subs back when I competed could take the wattage needed. 1999 was my final year competing. Fast became more important than loud.
CV stroker was the only 1000W sub and I think the old RF Punch Power subs hung pretty well. Anybody know when the RE MT, TC 4hp, and similar started hitting the scene?

CV stroker was the only 1000W sub and I think the old RF Punch Power subs hung pretty well. Anybody know when the RE MT, TC 4hp, and similar started hitting the scene?
yeah u are right but fultron was like lower line of aria and they all just became memphis and in fact they has a line called power bass (idk if it's same as what they call power bass now) i had couple of the pb 10's in my car 2 days sold them out of my trunk for shop at my other job, maybe aria is memphis and fultron became power bass i can't remember.. just wish they'd kept that aria name or sold to a good company..

Makes me think of this:

i084210.jpg

This is an 81 Honda, how dare you!

I'm pretty sure the RE MT came out late '03/ early '04.

Today I got the brand new weber carburator installed with the Honda cvcc conversion adapter ..but it don’t seem to be firing ..I’m hoping Friday I’ll be able to troubleshoot it further ..I didn’t have a meter on me but I’m hoping a wire came loose and maybe the coil isn’t getting fire

buy some of my soundsplinter 15s to throw in it! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

buy some of my soundsplinter 15s to throw in it! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
I’m thinking my pair of DD 9512Gs on my DD M4 @ 1/2 ohm in a daily box tuned about 38hz should sound nicely if I don’t do SPL ..if I do SPL I’ll do my four DD 3510s on the M4 @ 1/4 on burps

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.