My lil Honda ...

For sure! That thing is awesome! I would paint it and find some retro rims and leave it as that...
I’ve already put new tires on the factory rims for now ..old ones had perfect tread but were dry rotted ..I’m working on a weber carb conversion..hopefully..I’ll get that done soon ..since it was used in a few movies ..through the years I’m gonna leave the paint ....I was gonna use it for spl shows ..the vehicle only has 72,000 original miles ..but they were hard miles lol

I may play with a Panda style box ..I built one for my Focus ZX3 but it didn’t respond right ..this car might
my shop did wall in one i think it was a 82 or so (looked same) it was shop owners car he had sold for $300 guy came back in 3 months later with his $3800 tax rebate guess how much system cost?, moron!! it was and entire ARIA system (that'll tell u how long ago it was) i think it was 8 10's 2 aria high current amps and a 4 channel had 4 mids/tweets per door.. car had rust hole in side and u could feel the air blowing out of it like it had a fan there lol and the tires were almost flat from weight.. he loved it they took it to few comps did like 150 but 3 months later motor blew and of course he had no $., it sat inback of our shop 3 months, used to hook it to big battery charger to play stereo and shops 3 doors down would call and complain about the noise.. all that equipment ended up in shop "attic" for like 2 yrs

my shop did wall in one i think it was a 82 or so (looked same) it was shop owners car he had sold for $300 guy came back in 3 months later with his $3800 tax rebate guess how much system cost?, moron!! it was and entire ARIA system (that'll tell u how long ago it was) i think it was 8 10's 2 aria high current amps and a 4 channel had 4 mids/tweets per door.. car had rust hole in side and u could feel the air blowing out of it like it had a fan there lol and the tires were almost flat from weight.. he loved it they took it to few comps did like 150 but 3 months later motor blew and of course he had no $., it sat inback of our shop 3 months, used to hook it to big battery charger to play stereo and shops 3 doors down would call and complain about the noise.. all that equipment ended up in shop "attic" for like 2 yrs
Mine may possibly be an 82 ..also ..I’d have to look at the vin number and double check ..I bought it mainly to put a system in it ..the only driving would be off the trailer in the lanes ..I got it pretty cheap because the title was lost and it was only used for movies over the past 10 or 15 years ..it was driven in Catch 44 and Baytown Outlaws ..most movies like Contraband and many more it was just a filler car

Subs and ports up in far rear ..I used external ports
I see, making use of the hatch. Seen a lot of those in CRX builds. Funny seeing 2-12's hit in the 150's especially back in the late 90's.
I vote for an old school build in it. 10 - 12" lower power, effecient subs in a wedge, top port //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

my shop did wall in one i think it was a 82 or so
Oh the things we didn't know back then. Those tiny death-trap style cars with walls.

I wonder who the first guy was that figured out they get louder with just a pair of 12s in a proper box than walled?

Panda box? Maybe we called it something else. Describe it, please.
Panda being a type of SPL friendly shitbox econo-car. Pretty much a Yugo. Notorious for easy to get loud in Street and np-wall type classes.

Oh the things we didn't know back then. Those tiny death-trap style cars with walls.
I wonder who the first guy was that figured out they get louder with just a pair of 12s in a proper box than walled?

Panda being a type of SPL friendly shitbox econo-car. Pretty much a Yugo. Notorious for easy to get loud in Street and np-wall type classes.
yeah if they'd done 2- 12's ported woulda been just as good.. i loved aria equipment, they changed to memphis and i used it cause it was free i just can't understand why they go from a great name to a city lol..

Not very many subs back when I competed could take the wattage needed. 1999 was my final year competing. Fast became more important than loud.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.