My large Audio Technix install (tons O pictures)

Are you going to throw any audio equipment in there? What did you do to get rid of all the rust (sanding, chemicals, etc...)?

I like those "old" 'Burbans. Can't wait to see how well the AT works and what else you do to the vehicle.

Are you going to throw any audio equipment in there? What did you do to get rid of all the rust (sanding, chemicals, etc...)?
I like those "old" 'Burbans. Can't wait to see how well the AT works and what else you do to the vehicle.
Thanks man.

Since most of it was surface rust I just sanded, wire-brushed and used an oil based rustoleum primer and paint. It set up as hard as a ministers peter.

Its just a winter beater and summer family truck so the audioz will be small but it will have a flipout and a sub or two.

Thats not what you need them. MLV is to stop road noise.
Deadener does help with road noise but is not the solution to the problem. I always suggest to customers that the deadener there floor and doors with a deadener like AT, then apply MLV on there floor and doors if possible.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

SPLC

Banned
SPLC
you tell me...
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from