Coupon code

Participant count
  • Participant list
You sir (grimreaper) are a d!ck to come into this vendors area posting that *****. If it was me I would ban you for life for stupidity.
Hey fuckface,

Do you know or realize I hate SS, Ant, and all that bull ****? Probably not because your head is so far up your *** to know. So next time you go out calling people names, at least have your **** straight. Ask Coleman if it bothers him. Probably not considering he knows I hate, and will never use second skin again, especially after fighting to keep him on CACO after second skin threw a fit and got him kicked off.

Hey fuckface,
Do you know or realize I hate SS, Ant, and all that bull ****? Probably not because your head is so far up your *** to know. So next time you go out calling people names, at least have your **** straight. Ask Coleman if it bothers him. Probably not considering he knows I hate, and will never use second skin again, especially after fighting to keep him on CACO after second skin threw a fit and got him kicked off.
If that's the case, why even bother posting Ant's product in here? If you are here to support coleman, you should be helping, not posting useless crap.

**** i want to order 3 rolls right now but want to save the 15% the facebook coupon isnt even working like its suppose to be still.. this ***** i dont want to pay more 15% of 177 dollars is a good amount of money. 26 dollars i believe...

Just checked the other site and I cant find one there.

Its too bad you just missed the 4th of July sale by 4 days
yeah i was suppose to order 2 1/2 weeks ago but my stepfather passed away and i had to pay for funeral because he didnt have any coverage/life insurance and my mom is a waitress so i had to help her out by paying so she didnt have to struggle to live for a long time.. just ***** i cant get that coupon now i wanted to order a battery for trunk tonight also :-\

he answered me back on facebook..got a 15%er.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif got me some deadner coming finally... next i gotta find which battery to buy ...xs power but which model

**** i want to order 3 rolls right now but want to save the 15% the facebook coupon isnt even working like its suppose to be still.. this ***** i dont want to pay more 15% of 177 dollars is a good amount of money. 26 dollars i believe...
I just tried using the FACEBOOK coupon code and it is working just fine for me. I also made a new one which is FACEBOOK1 which will give you the 15% off.

If needed I can send you an invoice via PayPal.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

jtomsic

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
jtomsic
Washington, Pennsylvania, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date