Free Audio Technix Decals!

cthedinger
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
After a long time of waiting for the Audio Technix decals to arrive my money was refunded to me, so I went out and bought my own vinyl cutter. I am now offering free Audio Technix decals to anyone who has ordered deadener in the past. A free decal will be offered for every roll you have purchased. Additional decals can be had for $2. All future orders will contain a free decal for every roll of deadener you purchase.

How to get your free decal:

Send me an email to Coleman@AudioTechnix.Com

In the subject line please put "Request for Free Decal"

Please include your order number, invoice number, or PayPal Transaction ID # in the email.

Also include your shipping info in the email. Please put it in this format:

Name

Address

City, State, Zip Code

Here are some pictures of what the decals look like:

2011-07-15000427.jpg

2011-07-15000555.jpg

Audio Technix Sound Deadener

Don't forget to check out our website Audio Technix and to like us on Facebook Audio Technix | Facebook

free sponsoring for you oh boi Can I haz..??

free sponsoring for would be thefts sign me up!

shit you want people to throw up decals how about you offer a discount since its advertising for you to make their car ugly..

shit you want people to throw up decals how about you offer a discount since its advertising for you to make their car ugly..

People have been asking me non-stop if we have our decals in yet. So I made a thread to let everyone know we now have them.

As for discounts:

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/supporting-vendors-%2Anew%2A/514816-discount-ca-members-audio-technix-sound-deadener.html

LoL like they really gonna jack someone's deadenor of their cars. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rotflol.gif.b453361716769b8110ddefc85ff03cd2.gif

****... Im not sure if I still have the required info //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
I know who you are and what you ordered. Just send me an email and I will get yours sent out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

cthedinger

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
cthedinger
Inglewood, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date