10+ year member

*how peculiar*
NH
I got a '92 wrangler.

Here's what i am doing.

:Exterior:

3" suspension (done)

3" body

35" tires (unsure what kind, leaning towards BFG M/T KA's + some MT's.)

15" mickey thompson Classic II's.

Custom paint (done.) It's a deep red/purple w/ a black and white ''swoosh'' down the side.

Double tube bumpers, black (done, but getting new ones)

Exhaust: Borla, or Gibson.. Borla is only 30 dollars more than the gibson

:interior:

Premeir deck: 740. (can't remember the 1st digits)

Clarion Plates in dash

Clarion 6x9's in the rear

Kicker impulse IX-402 for 6x9's.

As of now i have 2 12" Diamond Audio M5's (blown) sealed box.

PPI PCX-2125 (500w rms, 1000w peak)

To come: RE XXX 15", large ported enclosure

RE 35.1, or BE 1600M1.

Lemme know what you think. I'll have pics online sometime by the end of April, when i have all of this done //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

:Edit: it is also a 4L, and it has a grey hardtop and half doors on it too.

Originally posted by Colin_100 That Sounds Pretty Dope man are you going to be Changing any of your drivetrain tranny,Diff for off roading or just leaving as a show truck? just curious
Gonna have to change the front and rear end over to different gears. I don't know what size yet, we'll figure that out later though.

And, the Jeep is for offroading. I don't like the paint it has, so i just bomb through the woods. Haha.

I'll try and get a friend w/ a digital camera and post some pictures. (and some of course of the system.. haha)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.