My horn install; Hits 150+ deebeez

9/10 times some dood has his pants hanging down below his *** crack is pretty deserving of a 150 plus DB honk IMO as well, lol! I will never get that retarded fad.....like pull yo pants up!

I am athiest, bahahah!

Why would you wanna fuck with someones horses. I understand deer but what did the horses do asshole.

That makes you the punk who blows his horns at people that he wrongfully and unjustly judging based off appearances. You definitely are not christian or anything. You must be athiest.
what the hell does religion have to do with blasting train horns at idiots who wear the waistline of their pants not around their waists, but closer to the knee area?

if there is one thing in this world that i absolutely despise, moreso even than thieves... its a hypochristian.

This is the exact reason why we have noise violations. I saw some dude recently use these in a store parking lot and **** near had an old lady go to the hospital. Lady fell down becasue she was so scared and Im sure the dude thought it was funny. To add to this, he was sitting in a lifted car with music up. Now I get a noise ticket when my music is hardly up because the cop remembers that dumb a@$ in the parking lot that lit up his horn. Imagine your wife, kid, or mother falling out because some kid thinks having a horn as loud as a jet is funny.

the way that's set up, i don't really think water will get to it, a splash or two may end up on it but thats it, and aside from the initial fill, the longest it'll run is 2 minutes, espcially if its got a 120-150 switch on it.

that tank is small enough that it shouldn't run for too long

There's a reason why horns like that are illegal. At least you don't have a freaking train horn but still.
Its just as lound as a real train horn if not slightly louder. Its also a lower pitch sound than the real ones.

This is the exact reason why we have noise violations. I saw some dude recently use these in a store parking lot and **** near had an old lady go to the hospital. Lady fell down becasue she was so scared and Im sure the dude thought it was funny. To add to this, he was sitting in a lifted car with music up. Now I get a noise ticket when my music is hardly up because the cop remembers that dumb a@$ in the parking lot that lit up his horn. Imagine your wife, kid, or mother falling out because some kid thinks having a horn as loud as a jet is funny.

Some people abuse them....

So you just have it for looks?

Or you mean you are not going to go around blasting it in front of random people? Becasue we all know we do this sort of thing to go out in the middle of the country to blast loud *** annoying horns to piss in the animals wheaties, lol!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

rc10mike

10+ year member
I b sippin on sizzurp
rc10mike
Jacksonville, Fl
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date