my first post, need old amps repaired

Participant count
  • Participant list

SF49ers

juiced SRT
SC
What's up guys, like the title says, this is my first post. I have an old school Lanzar Opti500 and Opti200 that is in need of some board repairs (resistors and capacitors) so I wanted to know if some of you guys have a specific company/shop/etc where I could send it/them in (currently reside in SC, but I don't want too....lol). The few places online I found seemed kind of shady and as I'm sure you guys know these amps are rare and very good...so, let me hear where I should send them to.........

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Yes. Ring terminals will work great. crimp them pretty good. You can hit with solder to make a secure solid connection, and then Heat shrink over...
This $100 over your budget but it checks every other box https://stereointegrity.com/product/bm-11/
Yes, Winky was triggered and butt hurt enough to start **** when I wasn't even talking to him.
Looking for an inexpensive double din head unit that has the following: Front/Rear/Sub outputs XM Ready Just want some ideas
The Kappa's have a high sensitivity rating of 93 db so the X802-5 would be fine. A good high sensitivity 8" sub in a properly sized box would fit...

About this thread

SF49ers

juiced SRT
SF49ers
SC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from