My first comp today

ZeroGuage
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I attended my first comp today in brookpark ohio. I did the dbdrag and the bass race. i did 143.7 @41hz (im told this is pretty good for being that low hz) and 139.7 in the bass race. since this is my first decent system and first comp i think i did ok.

BTW this was done with a RE MT 15 in a 4.5 cube box tuned to 32hz with 99 sq in. port space and a powerbass xa3000 amp.

There is another comp next weekend about 30 minutes away im gonna build another box and tune it to 40 hz so maybe ill do a little better in the db drag.

this s**t is addictive!

I attended my first comp today in brookpark ohio. I did the dbdrag and the bass race. i did 143.7 @41hz (im told this is pretty good for being that low hz) and 139.7 in the bass race. since this is my first decent system and first comp i think i did ok.BTW this was done with a RE MT 15 in a 4.5 cube box tuned to 32hz with 99 sq in. port space and a powerbass xa3000 amp.

There is another comp next weekend about 30 minutes away im gonna build another box and tune it to 40 hz so maybe ill do a little better in the db drag.

this s**t is addictive!

Where is the comp next week

There are some upcomming MECA events in ohio, I dont know how close these are to you :

7/16/06 S. Amherst, OH - B's Summer Slam - Soundfest - Pre-registration $100 for all contests in 3 organizations - $60 day of show to do all MECA SPL & SQL contests - Registration @ 9 AM, Judging @ 11 AM - BIG TROPHIES - Host: B's Car Stereo 46400 Telegraph Rd., 44001

8/5/06 Columbus, OH - National Custom Car Association Car Show - Registration & Cliniques @Noon, Judging @ 2 PM, DBSPL Parade @ 7 PM, Ride the LIght @ 8:30 PM Host: Coumbus Car Audio - Germain Ampitheater - I-71

9/17/06 Marion, OH - TBA (Wireless & More) 1603 Marion Mt. Gilead Rd., 43302

I attended my first comp today in brookpark ohio. I did the dbdrag and the bass race. i did 143.7 @41hz (im told this is pretty good for being that low hz) and 139.7 in the bass race. since this is my first decent system and first comp i think i did ok.BTW this was done with a RE MT 15 in a 4.5 cube box tuned to 32hz with 99 sq in. port space and a powerbass xa3000 amp.

this s**t is addictive!
In almost all cases, tune HIGHER to get louder.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

congrats on your score.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.