My finished trunk....PICS

Sleeklsc
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Well its all done. The rear deck (up fireing type r's) has been finished for some time now but this weekend i built and carpeted the beauty panel in the trunk, secured the box to seat bolts and regrounded the amp. Took about i'd say 40 min to make and carpet.. 10-12 trips back to the jigsaw to make it a perfect fit.

new128.jpg

wvplhe.jpg

Before:

21c6z3s.jpg

After: $1 trunk carpet out of a caddy (junkyard special) i used to cover the panel..Sure beats 15 per yard at the fab shop

2rqzwxy.jpg

35n51c1.jpg

51atdg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Epic, that's awesomeHow does it sound
sounds abit better with the rear deck open. I was going to put my 3 r's back there but they were an inch or 2 to long. I cut the rear upper sheet metal for 3 but only used 2..So i cut the upper panel for 2 aswell...If i switch it up i'll have to get 3 10's to utilize the hole..Then just make another upper panel on my rear deck.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.