My car setup.. fosgate

Participant count
  • Participant list

BenTLocK
10+ year member

BlaZeN4Sho
During school i should be geting my blazer xtreme.. and this is the setup im geting..

I wont to know if its really worth it.. i was thinking of 4 15s.. but i wanna see what the 2 sound like be4 i make such a big setup..

fosgate.gif

geting cdplayer on ebay..

I would definately go ported over a 4th order bandpass (or whatever that happens to be). The HU is okay, although there is better. If you like RF stuff check out their MP3 players if you can afford it. Nice motorized face, same engine as the Eclipse.

skimp on the deck and the rest of the system will suffer. i definetly wouldn't say rockford made bad decks though... and ya'll know how much i like bandpass haha..... with that much wattage though prob be better off in ported as mark said.. later ya'll

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.