My car keeps breaking!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

Strangirs
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Chicago
I'm getting upset I just fixed my brakes and now they don't work again :\

Hopefully the mechanic is nice and gives a free fix if it was his doing.. But anyways i'm probably going to have to pay a bit and set me back on projects alot! the sad thing is i'm waiting for my mom to get a new car so I can snag her surburbian.. But i'm not going to sell my car without brakes lol

So how much would a used 2002 kicker cvr go for?

Or a used boss PH1500M monoblock go for?

I might sell the pair in a box and the amp for $100 locally.. Just to get some cash.. any opinions of what they are worth?

You Might get $25 for the amp, and possibly $20-25 on the sub,granted they are in excellent condition,be about what they are worth used/maybe

True it was a cheap system.. First actually lol
Everyone starts somewhere..Back in the day, I started with two Home speakers with 15s in them CerwinVegas..lol,It was Loud as Fk too.Everyone trashed me, untill they heard them play..lol:santa:Next thing you know , there were followers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.