My car got scratched.

Participant count
  • Participant list

fakename
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
earth
we had a wind storm last night, and i parked next to a tall canopy. well the canopy kind of blew over onto my car and scratched it. i was wondering if i can fix this scratch on my own, and what i should use to fix it.

scratchedup6eq.jpg

Ouch, is that bare metal? Looks like it from the pic... If so, then to the paint shop you must go...
x2:crap:

*Edit*

Call your insurance compayn and see what they say. Also, if you own your home your home poicy may be of some help. Bummer about the ride...

parents own the home, and i have full coverage. but ive been hearing my paint color is expensive.. " Cypress Green Pearl "

if your fingernail will hang in it then it is through the clear

and there's no way that you can even hit it with 2000 grit and buff it out if it is through the clear....

if your fingernail will hang in it then it is through the clear
and there's no way that you can even hit it with 2000 grit and buff it out if it is through the clear....
x2 Precisely what i said.

Just put another sticker over it. Just kidding //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

Start looking into body shops and getting quotes ... looks pretty bad from the pictures.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.