My 2 12" setup ALL ALPINE

Oh, and also dont forget to make a build log showing everything!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Good luck with the build.

get the box by SPY.. He made my box and I will never go to anyone else for my next box (unless he stops making them) Not to knock anyone else who makes boxes but I stick with what works for me.. the set up will be a good starter system, just make sure the install is good. a system is 20% eqipment and 80% installation. good luck

get the box by SPY.. He made my box and I will never go to anyone else for my next box (unless he stops making them) Not to knock anyone else who makes boxes but I stick with what works for me.. the set up will be a good starter system, just make sure the install is good. a system is 20% eqipment and 80% installation. good luck
x2

Someone need to sticky that $h!t lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

omg, i can't believe what i just read. a whole thread on ca.com that didn't say anything idiotic and derogatory. i'm impressed, maybe this website is growing up. probably not, but it was a nice thought while it lasted.

but, as far as the setup goes, it'll be nice and loud for you, and you'll like the type r's. just make sure you do the big three like suggested and you'll be set!

Right on sounds good. Ill make sure to do the big 3. I am also going to install a Viper Alarm for extra security.

What headunit should I buy; CDE-102 or CDE-9874 ?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.