mustang wall port placement

Participant count
  • Participant list

9515ROB
10+ year member

TEAM DTF
Sherman IL
ight well i have a 98 mustang with 1 9515 in there right now and i just bought another 1 and i plan on walling it the ? i got is where should i put the port where it is gonna have the best sound and #s

Drivers side

Pass side

Middle

and not the bottom

let me know what you think

i done port on drivers side with my 01 but the build was not very good.every thing was removeable in less then an hour so i didnt get good numbers.just making the 50 mark on

most say that port on driver's side is the loudest, but honestly you'd have to build multiple ways and test to really find out. My port is in the middle and does just fine...

We built a Mustand with 8 10"s and ran the port across the top. It was hitting 154 with 1 Banda 2nd on 12v @ 1 ohm nominal. We were in the process of putting more power when the Maryland state police ticketed the car and we had to rip out the build because it obstructed the rear view mirror. You might want to check your local laws before you build a wall in your stang so it isnt for not............

We built a Mustand with 8 10"s and ran the port across the top. It was hitting 154 with 1 Banda 2nd on 12v @ 1 ohm nominal. We were in the process of putting more power when the Maryland state police ticketed the car and we had to rip out the build because it obstructed the rear view mirror. You might want to check your local laws before you build a wall in your stang so it isnt for not............
how many rms is that amp

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.