Music Cutting Out

Participant count
  • Participant list

freeman187

CarAudio.com Newbie
For a few weeks my radio would cut out randomly while playing music and there would be no sound until I turned the radio on and off. Now it won’t play for more than a few seconds before cutting out. I have all my audio hooked up to an amp and my amp is working fine. Is this a faulty head unit if the wiring to the head unit is all good?

For a few weeks my radio would cut out randomly while playing music and there would be no sound until I turned the radio on and off. Now it won’t play for more than a few seconds before cutting out. I have all my audio hooked up to an amp and my amp is working fine. Is this a faulty head unit if the wiring to the head unit is all good?
That's what it sounds like. Or a bad ground? If it's all thru amp, the rca's on radio could be faulty? Or even rca's on Your amp? Your rca cables? Guess there's alot it could be lol. If u can take radio back and exchange it, I would. And if it still does it then you'll know it's not that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.