Multiple series wiring Q

Participant count
  • Participant list
Yes and no.

As long as the impedance stays high enough that it's at a level the amplifier can safely drive; no, there is no limit. However, the more speakers you use, the less power each individual speaker will receive. And with the crappy HU outputs, you can imagine that ~15w RMS won't go very far if you want to split it between multiple speakers.

May I ask what you are intending on doing?

im really asking this for my friedn, the one with all the money......he wanted to hook a bnch of tweeters up...i thought it would look tight but im not so sure how he's gna do ti, so im inquiring about how i was thinkin of doin it....

edit: and apprantly his hu output is 45x4max not sure what that is rms but probably near ur 15.. he has some pioneer hu

A pair of 3.5s would sound better then a bunch of tweeters wired up to the HU, tell your friend not to waste his money.

thats what i said, but he insisted on tweeters....i uno w/e....but i guess those fools with money dont care if they get the wrong theing first...ha..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.