Multiple alternator brackets?

Hey, just trying to plan out my next system and am looking for multiple alternator brackets for a 02+ explorer / expedition with a 4.6L Anyone know where I can find these or are the all cutom jobs? Thanks for any help
They will probly end up being a custom job. You could try jeggs or summit racing, but I doubt you will find a vehicle specific bracket.

Custom jobs, it's hard to find dual alt brackets, or atleast it was for me, unless it was a stock option for your car, call dominick iraggi, he may have a design already for your vehicle.

I'm happy with my bracket and alts that I got from him.

ebay has them, look it up, theres a guy named dave on there that has them for certain makes and models //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

whatever I run is gonna be over 5kw. Mostly likeley setup is 4 L7 15s with a XX-Goliath (5KW RMS) and then a XX-Olympus with 2 sets of 2 ohm components front and 2 sets rear (making it run 250W RMS 1ohm stereo 4ch(1kw) So doing the math assuming 100% efficency (I know nothing is that good), I get 6,000W divided by 14V which = 428.6A for just the system. Need some juice left over for the car. Of course I wont run it at max all the time so I will probably do like 4 yellow tops, 3 big caps, and 2 200A alts.

whatever I run is gonna be over 5kw. Mostly likeley setup is 4 L7 15s with a XX-Goliath (5KW RMS) and then a XX-Olympus with 2 sets of 2 ohm components front and 2 sets rear (making it run 250W RMS 1ohm stereo 4ch(1kw) So doing the math assuming 100% efficency (I know nothing is that good), I get 6,000W divided by 14V which = 428.6A for just the system. Need some juice left over for the car. Of course I wont run it at max all the time so I will probably do like 4 yellow tops, 3 big caps, and 2 200A alts.
I would be comfortable running that on my electrical system.

Red top (stock size), yellowtop, d31t (HUGE), iraggi 180 and 220 alts, lots of 1/0.

I did some looking and couldnt find the dual amp bracket for my application.. if anyone know where, can you please post.. aslo, somone saig to get ahold of Iraggi, got any contact info? Thanks for any help guys.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.