MTX Thunder Round 15" and 2 12" Fusion Encounter BUICK Build

OMG man i just laughed my ass off at you guys man. this is a riduculous box an that port omg dude wtf was you thinking. then to top it all off your puttin in his MOMS CAR. wtf man

in the words of rkp dear God i don't know what else to say. this is horriable

Why don't you guys try and help him out instead of talk ****?

Hey bro I would just hook the MTX up by itself. Good luck with the build and forget about all the smartass comment you WILL encounter around here. Everyone acts like this is competitionaudioforum.com

Ya this is the first box I have ever built, and we didn't want to spend a lot of money. What is wrong with the port? its the right length and everything to be ported at 33Hz, should I have entered it into the box differently? and I know the carpeting job is horse ****, we just needed something to cover it with.

the port is on the outside of the box? ive seen it like that before but...ya
Yes but it wont matter because it is all sealed and stuff right? Like most ports are on the side of the box... this is just smaller and with some wood taken off.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.