MTX Audio Terminator Series Package. Worth it?

Zackster

Alabama
Here's the package deal: https://www.amazon.com/MTX-Terminator-TNE212D-200-Watt-Enclosure/dp/B001JECAM2/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1482554656&sr=1-1&keywords=car%2Bsubwoofers&th=1

I'm looking to upgrade my system but I don't really want to spend a fortune on some crazy competition stuff... I really just to add some good bass to my every day driving experience. Do you guys think it would be a good idea to get these subs/box and a nice amp separately? Like I said I'm not really looking for some crazy expensive setup that rattle the car next to me, I just want something that will rattle the rear view mirror and give me a nice seat massage.

That MTX box setup didn't sound to bad when I had it hooked up to the 250 watt amp that comes in the package. Don't try to give it any more power then that, the power handling ratings are not true at all.

There is better setups out there.

Here's the package deal: https://www.amazon.com/MTX-Terminator-TNE212D-200-Watt-Enclosure/dp/B001JECAM2/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1482554656&sr=1-1&keywords=car%2Bsubwoofers&th=1

I'm looking to upgrade my system but I don't really want to spend a fortune on some crazy competition stuff... I really just to add some good bass to my every day driving experience. Do you guys think it would be a good idea to get these subs/box and a nice amp separately? Like I said I'm not really looking for some crazy expensive setup that rattle the car next to me, I just want something that will rattle the rear view mirror and give me a nice seat massage.
I bought the same set up and bought a 1200 mono Rockford amp and I got way more surprised of the mtx subs .these are some of the subwoofers Ive owned. You will enjoy but I would get you a 3 farad lighting cap .I'm gonna add another set..

What is the vehicle? Stock HU or aftermarket installed? Stock Alternator and what size is the battery under hood? PICS.. Tell us what your System consist of NOW in the Vehicle. What is your MAXED BUDGET? Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...