What amp should i get for my 2 12in kicker l7 dual 4 ohm? im looking into the brutus

dont do it!!! i absolutely positively hated my brutus amp. I really dont think they do rated power and they will overheat on you.

See if u can find a Rockford T1500 or even better T2000 or something along those lines.

I can get u a Rockford T2000 for 405 plus shipping.

But for cheap power...........idk really.....i'd suggest searching the classifieds.

i've had 3-4 brutus amps in my days never had a problem with not a one..never had one "over heat" either... i ran 2 d4 L7's off one in hs also..so if thats what u want do it..it will be a good amp..ALSO brutus's do rated power theres been bench tests to prove so...thats just people hating on a budget brand like normal

ehh, to each his own.

My brutus must have been a defect then. At 2 ohms i was gettin "900rms". took that amp off for a sec and hooked up a friends kicker zx750.1 and my L7 seemed to wake up. But its whatever, i'm not buyin' it.

Look into cadence amps OP.

ehh, to each his own.My brutus must have been a defect then. At 2 ohms i was gettin "900rms". took that amp off for a sec and hooked up a friends kicker zx750.1 and my L7 seemed to wake up. But its whatever, i'm not buyin' it.

Look into cadence amps OP.
maybe it was ur electrical also? i dont know bro ive never had a single problem with one.. ive been buying them for over...7-8 years now. OP: theres a lot of budget amps in the buget of a brutus and power ranges they put out..just look around

maybe it was ur electrical also? i dont know bro ive never had a single problem with one.. ive been buying them for over...7-8 years now. OP: theres a lot of budget amps in the buget of a brutus and power ranges they put out..just look around
could have been. Which would make em power hungry amps. I know I loved my Cadence Dakota in comparison.

I have never had a problem with a Brutus either, even running a 1/2 ohm every day, as long as the amp has enough voltage to do what it does. Also, **** wangs for the price point.

Another good cheap choice is the AP line of Audiopipes, the Lanzar OPTI series, and the new Autotek Mean Machines.

ive had a brutuz 1600 watts too it bumbed but dimmed the sh1t out of my ride. but i believe it was my wiring for sure runned down at 1ohm. there good amps though

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...