MTX 9500's vs. T3 Audio

I'm not sure you guys have followed the whole thread at this point haha. just saying. we're on the topic of FI BL's or Q's
Here from the start' date=' I thought people were complaining that everyone kept derailing vs threads into other brands when not asked...

Dunno anything about Fi so I can no longer contribute. In for the nuthugging to follow ; )

When MTX or kicker takes DD down as the world champions then I will give them the same respect. So far the only 180db cars are all running DD
Never said they weren't loud. I said I've never been impressed with them. I have yet to see a daily or daily/spl hybrid setup of DD equipment that made me go 'wow'. If I was a number chaser, I'd use their super light soft parts in a small box with tons and tons of power too. However, I am not.

Guy that did it first was using Pioneer iirc
Wasn't there a huge debate that the horn of that fed straight into the mic?

178 db was scott owens, then dante beat him, then riprock beat dante.

The whole time a-team saying that DC was going to take top place.

any way my personal bias says Q

you just recommended ssa and incriminator irony ftw?

if your going 9500 go with the REAL 9500 digital designs
both the xcon and death penalty are louder than the ssx and it's nearly impossible to get a ssx for under 1k..

the 9500s are 800 bucks..

you can get a hdc3 reconed to have a killer street beat for 400$

psi has some recones that have some fw 66mm coils that's going to yeald better results than alot of woofers on the market..

both the xcon and death penalty are louder than the ssx and it's nearly impossible to get a ssx for under 1k..the 9500s are 800 bucks..

you can get a hdc3 reconed to have a killer street beat for 400$

psi has some reconed that have some fw 66mm coils that's going to yeald better results than alit of woofers on the market..
they may be louder but still over rated, and the dd's cost me 650? and I'll pass on cheap chinese motors, I've seen how the quality has dropped since my proto-hd3c's

they may be louder but still over rated, and the dd's cost me 650? and I'll pass on cheap chinese motors, I've seen how the quality has dropped since my proto-hd3c's
im not sure about the overrated comment I dint see

any outlandish claims, then again I avoid that stuff I've been in this field long enough to know what to expect..

which for a great USA built woofer Isnt a bad price at all..

they when up alot in msrp..

dd makes awesome woofers vut they need to improve those spiders..

they just don't have the linear throw to be great SB woofers..

as for as the cheap motors from china,

the hdc motor is pretty strong ESP considering what u pay for it..

there motors are about 1/2 the price and have about 90% the motor strength as it's American counter parts..

to use dd's you need to not listen to them and use the perfect box for them. Then they are great, and the hd3c is about as strong as the new 3500's not nearly as strong as the 9500, I've owned both

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.