MTX 9500 10" -vs- 10w7 who will win

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, having the coil off center means it was off center at rest, and it stays that way.
The biggest problem you run into there is different levels of BL, and potentially Cms, on the forward and backward stroke. The result? More IMD.
Just wanted to say I was wrong there, you are correct in that situation, the offset is occuring only after the abnormal suspension behavior starts to occur.

well i hooked up the 2 9510 to the memphis mojo amp 2000 watts and im am very VERY impressed with what i have. IM gonna check out the local sound compotition around here lol

we're talking about a 13w7 not a 10w7. 13w7 has dual 1.5ohm coils
nuh uh, not all of them

I made the mistake of trying a 3 second burp with a single Zapco 9.0 and now mine has 0 voice coils

When it did work it sounded like A$$ Worst quality bass I've ever heard, tubby and flubby -if you like a blok-blok sound instead of the sound of a kick drum then you would love them

I now have mtx and its more than I ever had with the 13w7 -and my mtx is a single 9512

there sure are some die-hard w7 fans out here, either that or they're being paid to say that. most likely so

WEll i have herd them both and i think that they are both really good speakers and they are both really loud. But I don't think that there are any speakers out there that can beat the W7. The 9500 is really good but it just doesn't handlt the low notes and the thundering bass like the w7 does but for the money i would go with the MTX if you are willing to pay ashit load of money go with the JL...But they are both good..

I havent read this whole thread, so this may have been mentioned, but the funny part about MTX's comparison of the 10W7 and 9510 is that when using those same criteria and testing the 12W7 and 13W7, they blow away their MTX 9500 counterpart. Oops, MTX didn't mention that part did they.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...