Intermitten Subs trouble...

Participant count
  • Participants list

YGS Jayrom

CarAudio.com Newbie
Old old system amp, capacitor, and 2 12"s. Running an LOC off stock headunit in my 13 accord lx. subs work fine, except when it rains, and when i shut the car off the subs play a low note consistently until i remove the remote wire. I dont understand... literally only happens in the rain. Its sprinkling right now and the issue showed up again. Absolutely lost with this one. Any advice as to where to start my diag?

Old old system amp, capacitor, and 2 12"s. Running an LOC off stock headunit in my 13 accord lx. subs work fine, except when it rains, and when i shut the car off the subs play a low note consistently until i remove the remote wire. I dont understand... literally only happens in the rain. Its sprinkling right now and the issue showed up again. Absolutely lost with this one. Any advice as to where to start my diag?
Try tracking down your leak. Check your trunk, and around your antenna wire.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...