Mp3 Reading Problem...

1200mk
10+ year member

It seems that my alpine 9833 doesnt read files on one of my folders from tracks 2-9 but everything else.

is there a reason for this?

they are all mp3 files and i have 2 folders on this cd.

it just effects the 2nd folder. This has happened to 2 separate cds, i dont think its the mp3s problem bc the files that didnt work on the first cd work on the new one (i moved the order around a lil bit).

What is the problem?

i am using nero.

And i have another question... would changing my 192 or 128 mp3 files into 320khz make a difference? or would have to get the songs from cd to maintian the quality?

I actually had the same problem with the first mp3 cd that I made. I didn't think much of it because it is the first mp3 cd that I have used and it was a new deck to me. Since then I have made two more mp3 cds, the first one didn't work at all. I made a data cd using Nero and it played in the deck but no sound and it only had one track. The next time I made an mp3 cd, i used the exact same songs but used Nero "express" to create an "mp3 disc" and it works fine. The only problem now is that I cannot browse the folders using the search folder option. Not sure if its the deck but it is a little weird.

Anyone else had any problems or weird happenings?

hey man its funny u bring this up. because i recently just bought an alpine 9827 and it plays cds perfect but im having problems with mp3 cds. some songs play fine but then theres a point in the cd where every song will play for a bit then skip right to the next song in the middle of the song like its a sample. also if it doesnt do this it will just skip badly throughout the song. and a couple of times it just doesnt play the song period. but the skipping to the next song thing is happening constantly and its pissing me off. its random too, sometimes it will go to the next song after 15 seconds; one time after 1:30; one time after 3 seconds; one time after 47 seconds....and so on, whenever it wants to. its very annoying and im not sure if its the cd, the player, or how i burned it. but i need to find out. anyone know whats wrong?

converting the bitrate once you've encoded them doesn't help much - you need to encode them directly from the CD to get the benefits.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/word.gif.64b12e39f936af3b4fff38a1c0bd0244.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.