Mounting Low Profile Amplified Subwoofer on top of rear package shelf.

Participant count
  • Participant list
do you already own the sub?

i dont think sunlight would affect it too much unless it was very hot and dry weather. if you want to be sure i would just have your window tinted or something

Doubt a 69 fastback will ever be in that situation. I imagine he stays pretty close to this car.
you're right,01limited. I seldom stray very far from the Old Girl when I have her out, but there are times when it's left unattended and I think I'd feel more at ease with it hidden away, so that's what I think I'll do. Thanks to everyone for their input and opinions.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.